Friday, September 14, 2012

New Site Alert: Beauty Cirque


          I want to introduce everyone to a new online beauty shopping site - Beauty Cirque. Selling only natural, eco-friendly products, Beauty Cirque was born out of a desire to present independent beauty brands with great ingredients and stories to a larger consumer audience. The new site was kind enough to send me a few products to try!

          I'm basically obsessed with the shower gel they sent me, Juara Candlenut Hydrating Shower Gel. It smells like a softer cocoa butter, and left my legs so hydrated (probably because it is free of moisture-stripping sulfates) that I didn't need body lotion when I shaved with it this morning in a hurry, after deciding to wear a skirt at the last minute.

          The product selection at the moment is small, but there are plenty of tempting products. I'm especially intrigued by One Love Organics Chia Whip face wash, since I eat chia seeds in my oatmeal every morning and would love to see if they do as much good for my face as they do for my digestion.

          You can get the same products I tried in this fun sample box. Enjoy checking out the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment